Digital Silk is an agency providing services in the area of mobile app development and its mission statement is creating superior digital experiences for their clients. Windows Operating System is their particular focus of attention and their objective is writing state-of-the art applications incorporating the latest, advanced technology in order to provide the best user experience for the Windows mobile platforms.
Top Windows Mobile App Development Companies
Although Windows app market is comparatively small when put against giants of the mobile app industry such as Apple’s AppStore or Android’s Google Play, its smaller base is loyal and almost fanatical. Below, you will find today’s top three Windows app development companies that can help you get your share of this exclusive circle of users. You can compare their relevant info on size, pricing, and portfolio that will help you decide.
SCAND is a custom software development company that has been on the market for 19 years. It offers web app, mobile app and desktop app development, QA testing and DevOps services.
They have completed more than 600 projects and have helped startups, mid-sized companies and enterprises grow. Among their notable clients, there are FedEx, Nasa and IBM.
Since 2012. Accedia is a fast-growing company that has been specializing in technology consulting, software development and IT solutions. It serves both small businesses and large enterprises. IBM, HP, Alexander Forbes and VMware are some of their notable clients.
They cover many industries including banking, finance, insurance, utility providers and leading manufacturers. Aceddia’s team is innovative, creative, flexible and always focuses on delivering high0quality products.
Best Windows App Development Companies Of 2020
If you’d still like to look around for the Windows app development company that suits your specific needs, then look no further than our massive directory of companies from the US and all around the world. With plenty of criteria based on which they’re ranked for you to look at, these firms look to deliver top-notch user experience for Microsoft’s Windows mobile platforms.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+
|2. SCAND||https://scand.com||Belarus||250 - 499||$30/hr||$1,000+|
|3. Accedia||https://accedia.com||Bulgaria||100 - 249||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|4. VOID Software||http://void.software||Portugal||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+|
|5. Headway||http://headway.io||Wisconsin||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|6. Decipher Zone Softwares||https://decipherzone.com||India||50 - 99||$10/hr||Under $1,000
|7. Applied Imagination||https://appliedimagination.com||Georgia||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|8. Vyosys Technologies||https://www.vyosystech.com||Singapore||Under 49||$20/hr||Inquire|
|9. Hidden Brains Infotech||http://www.hiddenbrains.co.uk||Illinois||250 - 499||$25/hr||$1,000+|
|10. Pier2 Marketing||https://pier2marketing.com||California||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire|
|11. KWebmaker||https://www.kwebmaker.com||India||50 - 99||$100/hr||$10,000+
|12. The NineHertz||https://theninehertz.com||India||100 - 249||$25/hr||$1,000+|
|13. Digital Authority Partners||https://www.digitalauthority.me||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$25,000+|
|14. Sigma Solve||https://www.sigmasolve.net||Florida||50 - 99||$15/hr||$1,000+|
|15. Ontarget||https://www.ontargetinteractive.com||Missouri||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+|
|16. CMS Website Services||http://www.cmswebsiteservices.com||North Carolina||50 - 99||$85/hr||$10,000+
|17. The One Technologies||https://theonetechnologies.com||India||50 - 99||$20/hr||Inquire|
|18. Concetto Labs||https://www.concettolabs.com||India||Under 49||$20/hr||Inquire|
|19. Logicspice||https://www.logicspice.com||California||50 - 99||$21/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Band of Coders||http://www.bandofcoders.com||Georgia||50 - 99||Inquire||$10,000+
|21. The Development Factory||https://thedevelopmentfactory.com||California||Under 49||$149/hr||$50,000+|
|22. Techmango Technology Services||https://www.techmango.net||India||100 - 249||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
What To Look For In A Windows Mobile App Development Company?
When your business is considering the development of a Windows app, there are some aspects to consider first. Before proceeding with actually searching for a Windows mobile app development company, have an internal meeting to define what exactly you need. Those needs and ideas can then be expanded upon through a discussion with a developer whose expertise and experience can improve them.
There is a huge difference between an onshore and an offshore Windows mobile app development company – and it’s not only in pricing range. You have to ask yourself are you comfortable working remotely with a company based in another country? Or would you prefer to be directly involved through meetings?
There is, of course, a budget any business is willing to spend on a project – and you have to define yours to the cent. That can be difficult, owing to changes in plans that can occur midway through and incur more expenses. Each of the entries in our list have a specified cost range based on their monthly fees or hourly rates.
How well-versed is a Windows mobile app development company in your industry? Do they have an extensive back catalogue proving their worth? Look for client testimonials that can confirm that the developer understands the industry you’re a part of.
How Top Windows App Development Companies Create Engaging Platforms
Microsoft is the world leader in computer software technology for computers, and Windows is their most iconic product. However, in the realm of mobile devices, the pecking order is vastly different.
The mobile app market is ruled, sovereignly, by Apple’s iOS and Apple Store and Google’s Android and Google Play. By some estimates, Windows Phone takes up just over 1% of the entire market.
But, if made most of, that one percent can be a gamechanger for your business. We’ll explain how.
Investing in the development of a Windows mobile app is not without its merits, on the contrary. in the next segment of this article, we’ll investigate the benefits of this. The first thing you, as a businessman wanting to get on the Windows mobile app market, need to ask is: how do I know a good Windows app development company from the bad?
In short – the trick is to look for the very same signs and symptoms of quality as with any other company in this line of work. For starters, a skilled company takes utmost care of the following integral parts of their track record and app development process:
- Their Windows app development portfolio is extensive, credible and successful: everybody today is making iOS and Android mobile apps. However, coming across a firm capable of executing a Windows app from start to finish AND having bragging rights for it due to its market success is a treasured find. Look among windows app development companies such as these.
- They collaborate with their clients closely and value their insight and opinion: too many companies will just shun their client’s contribution under the pretense of them “not knowing what they’re saying and/or doing”, but that’s never going to be a recipe for a healthy relationship. After all, it’s you they’re making the app for, not themselves!
- They know how to reach and entice small but enthusiastic Windows app user-base: it’s much harder to know how to approach and reap success on a tiny market than a great one such as Google Play, although that may seem counterintuitive as first. Mostly because it’s extremely difficult to retain people to stay with Windows phones and not switch to Android or Apple devices. Windows app development companies who can keep their base loyal to Windows deserve your attention.
- They will embrace your idea and work on improving it instead of just going with it: good Windows app development companies should listen to their clients’ needs, yes, but that does not mean they should passively just accept what they’re told and deliver that. Instead, they work on taking your idea to the next level, while retaining its original core.
- They know how to turn around consumers’ general dissatisfaction with other Windows products: Let’s face it, Windows products are often under scrutiny for underperforming or being generally unstable. That’s why people approach any other products by this brand with careful pessimism. If a Windows app development company has a list of user testimonies’ that confirms they’ve put their Windows skepticism to rest – they’re top!
Windows App Development Agencies Cost And Benefits
The very broad answer to the question of Windows app development companies’ cost is anything between $5,000 to $50,000. For more particular answers, read on.
There are three aspects that constitute the cost of app development that need to be taken into consideration because they are closely intertwined:
- The size of the app (small, medium, complex)
- The purpose/category of the app (e-commerce, gaming, dating, project management, education, travel etc.)
- The location of app development agency (onshore or offshore)
Depending on the category of the app, small-sized apps with limited functionality and features are built at a going rate of $5,000 to $13,000 (approximately). Mid-range Windows applications in terms of complexity charge from $10,000 to $30,000, while the most complex apps, with numerous features and functionalities, go from $25,000 to $50,000.
Of course, Windows app development companies form their prices according to their hourly rate of work. Typically, the lowest hourly rates are to be found with firms from countries like India (from $15 per hour) while the highest rates, of course, are in countries like the US, New Zealand, Australia, and West Europe.
Of course, for much more specific and accurate insight into this, when searching for Windows app development companies, have a look at our list of app development companies above and their hourly rates!
Now, what about the benefits of having a Windows app for your business?
- Full compatibility with a huge array of products and even devices: Microsoft is one massive family and being a member of it comes with certain perks. Windows Phone apps are compatible with Windows desktop devices, Microsoft Surface and even Xbox. Windows apps development agencies’ products are sold and downloaded from Microsoft Store whose most populated categories Entertainment, Games and Books.
- The familiarity of the environment for most users: Windows Phone comes fully equipped with apps and programs that most users are familiar with, such as Office, Windows Media Player and so on. Having your app in an environment that is simple to get around makes it extra convenient for users.
- ROI based on familiarity: And because it is such a well-known environment, the Windows apps’ return on investment is high. It’s easy to update from old to new versions.
Finding The Windows App Development Company That Fits Your Needs
When it comes to identifying the company that’s right for you, similar principles apply to those you would use when contemplating any other brand of application building. Ask yourself this:
- How easy would it for them to execute your idea into reality and work in synergy with your marketing team to make it a success.
- Is your brand identity going to be presented in a worthy manner through a mobile app?
- Your and their vision of market penetration and demographics inquiry are a good match.
- Are they transparent in their partnerships with clients
- Have they any awards (obviously, many don’t, so this can’t be a number one requirement) and do they strive to push the boundaries of niche and market they’re in?
9 Questions To Ask Windows App Development Company
When you are done asking yourself all these questions, it is time to ask Windows app development companies some, as well. Take this list as a good cornerstone and a starting point for that.
- What is your company’s overall experience with this and do your team members all feel confident working on this project?
- Did you ever work on a Windows app similar to this one and what did you learn from the process and the outcome?
- Do your services of Windows app development company extend beyond merely developing an app or will you also analyze the app’s market success with us and make adjustments to it accordingly?
- How would you go about deciding what level of complexity this app would be at and what features you suggest we drop and why?
- Is your team comfortable working with a client who wants to see their ideas implemented and who might be throwing them at the team during various stages of the development process?
- What’s your windows app development company’s crisis management plan?
- Can you adhere to a strict timeline and schedule that we may present to you with?
- Explain to us your pricing style in detail.
- If successful, can we count on your continued partnership on the same scale in the future?
Depending on their answer, you may need to keep searching until you get the optimal amount of answers you’d like to hear or you have found your long-term partner for conquering the sadly overlooked market of Windows apps. With everyone’s attention shifting from Android to iOS and vice versa, your business’ entry into Microsoft Store may make you a “dark horse” of the industry you’re in.
Kickstarting your Windows mobile app for the benefit of your business is not at all a waste of time and resources. We have covered some of the greatest advantages of this underrated vertical, the top one being capitalization on a very discerning and elite target audience.
Windows app development companies that are at the top of the game are all in our gargantuan list at the beginning of this page. Seek the right one based on their team size, location and hourly rate. Claiming the optimal company as your partner for years to come might prove the best business decision and a smart investment.