Top App Developers in Miami, Florida
Florida is one of the USA’s major hotspots for mobile app development companies. Hundreds of mobile app development agencies operate in this US state, and just below you’ll see our list of three very best. These Florida mobile app development companies have the know-how, experience, worthy track record and to help your business grow – and they can do so at a steady rate.
As a Digital Experience Agency, Prototype uses strategy frameworks, user experience methodologies, and the latest technology to create digital solutions that grow your business. With offices in Dubai and Miami, we are working with innovative businesses across the world that are looking for a proven methodology to deliver digital experiences.
Best Florida App Development Companies Of 2019
Being an integral part of the US market – the biggest in the world in terms of smartphone and tablet user base – Florida mobile app development companies have a lot to offer to any enterprise with vision and eagerness to get their share of this market. Skillful and ready to go above and beyond what is asked from them, each agency from the below list is a fond suggestion. Check out the comprehensive list and then read on for some more tips.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Oruga Studio||https://orugastudio.com||848 Brickell Ave #305, Miami, Florida 33149, United States||Under 49||$45/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|2. Prototype||https://prototype.net||1101 Brickell Ave Unit 800, 8th Floor, South Tower, Miami, Florida 33131, United States||Under 49||$100/hr||$25,000 - $50,000|
|3. Viacoding||http://viacoding.co||117 NE 1st Ave Miami FL, Miami, Florida 33132, United States||Under 49||$30/hr||$25,000 - $50,000|
|4. Big Drop Inc||https://www.bigdropinc.com||78 SW 7th Street, Miami, Florida 33130, United States||100 - 249||$125/hr||$50,000 & Up|
|5. Ziggle Tech Inc.||https://www.ziggletech.com||6303 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, Florida 33126, United States||50 - 99||$65/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|6. Cappen||http://www.cappen.com||5845 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, Florida 33140, United States||Under 49||$60/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|7. Itexus||https://itexus.com||1521 Alton Road, Miami, Florida 33139, United States||50 - 99||$30/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|8. PROPEROS||https://properos.com||13501 SW 128th Street Ste, Miami, Florida 33186, United States||50 - 99||$100/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|9. InfinixSoft||http://www.infinixsoft.com||360 NE 75 St, Miami, Florida 33138, United States||Under 49||$50/hr||$25,000 - $50,000|
|10. CREATIVE MINDWORKS||https://creativemindworks.com||12000 biscayne blvd. suite 703, Miami, Florida 33181, United States||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|11. Smash Interactive Agency||https://smashinteractiveagency.com||4955 SW 75th Ave Miami, Fl 33155, Miami, Florida 33155, United States||50 - 99||$35/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|12. Proximity||https://www.proximitycr.com/our-services||6703 NW 7TH ST SJO -191582, Miami, Florida 33126, United States||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire|
|13. Sprinble||https://sprinble.com||66 West Flagler Street, Miami, Florida 33130, United States||Under 49||$20/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|14. JatApp||https://jatapp.com||300 Arthur Godfrey Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140, Miami, Florida FL 33140, United States||100 - 249||$35/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|15. Global Mind||http://www.globalmind360.com||503 Boccaccio Avenue, Los Angeles, California CA90291, United States||250 - 499||$50/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|16. VirtualNet Marketing Digital||http://virtualnet.mx||175 SW 7 Street Suite #2201, Miami, Florida 33130, United States||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|17. Dogo Creativo, Corp||http://www.dogocreativo.com||12387 Sw 125 Terrace, Miami, Florida 33183, United States||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000 - $25,000|
|18. KitRUM||https://kitrum.com||2380 Drew Street Ste 102, Clearwater, Clearwater, Florida 33760, United States||100 - 249||$50/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|19. Brave People||http://bravepeople.co||1613 N Franklin St, Tampa, Florida 33602, United States||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000 - $25,000|
|20. WeDoWebApps||https://www.wedowebapps.com||450 Paradise Isle Blvd Suite 306,, Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009, United States||Under 49||$15/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|21. Next Big Technology||https://nextbigtechnology.com||2710 Pace West Dr Tucson, Tucson, Arizona 85730, United States||Under 49||$20/hr||$1,000 - $10,000|
|22. Decipher Zone Softwares||https://decipherzone.com||14/120, Amitek Building, Shipra path road, Mansarovar, Jaipur, 302020, India||50 - 99||$10/hr||Under $1,000|
What To Look For In Florida App Development Company?
When hiring a Florida app development company, there are several things you need to consider. First, you must identify your own business needs. The app developer will see to it that they are translated into an efficient and, above all, successful app. Below are some of the most important points that you need to mull in order to get the most out of a Florida app development company.
A thorough project visualization is essential for creating a good app from scratch. This process begins before the actual technical work on the app commences. This part of cooperation between you and a Florida app development company really must be what it says – a cooperation. See to it that your ideas are heard and taken into account. But leave the organizational details to the professionals.
Define your spending budget but be ready to be forced to deviate slightly from it, because developing an app is a dynamic thing – and so is the cost incurred.
It is vital that Florida app development company that you hire understands the importance of a brand. They should strive to make an app that contributes to the overall image of your business and boost your brand visibility and awareness.
What Do Florida Mobile App Development Companies Focus On?
Assuming, naturally, that you – as a decision-maker for your business – are decided to pick the very best app development company, it’s vital to understand what is it that they do. Of course, creating a quality application is one thing – but they need to be well-branded and able to convert users and improve retention, creating a return of investment bigger than you forecast.
The versatility of these Florida mobile app development companies can be used to have apps created for smartphones, tablets, wearable tech and more. They can also be made for one specific operating system (iOS, Android, Windows) or for all of them.
Generally speaking, there are three key facets that a quality app developer should focus on:
- Mobile app user experience
For an average user of a smartphone anywhere in the world – not just USA – user experience and user interface (UX/UI) is the number one priority. Over 50% of users would not even give a second chance to a brand whose app’s user experience they deem unsatisfactory.
In order to stay on track with changing climate on the international market, Florida mobile app development companies also need to conduct a very thorough research to better understand what is it that factor into a preferable user experience.
From there on, they will know which features and functionalities to implement and how to integrate them into a design that’s both attractive and easy to navigate. The solutions they build also need to have very quick loading speeds.
- QA testing
Florida mobile app development companies also work diligently on conducting quality assurance tests over features and functionalities of apps they’re making. The best way to go about it is to test them while they’re in various phases of development. Of course, once finalized, the final QA session is advised.
This way, bugs, errors and other UX related problems are best avoided. The absence of testing could prove to be a fatal mistake because if an application is released with these flaws, the initial impression of it being bug-ridden can badly hurt your chances of success.
- Technical support
As will be addressed later in this article, the best Florida mobile app development companies will always strive to keep their relationship with the client by working on their app post-release. The product needs to remain the developer’s responsibility. Once it’s released, it will need maintenance, optimizations, adjustments, upgrades and all kinds of tweaking.
The app needs a lot of extra care and work in order for it to keep running smoothly and retain the trust of its audience.
The very finest Florida mobile app development companies will turn to new findings and discoveries to create custom mobile apps, like cloud-based apps, social media integration, responsive design, big data, internet of things, wearable tech etc.
Advantages of Choosing A Florida Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Having a custom-tailored mobile app meant to boost your business is an advantage in itself – it is quite easy to discern just why it is so important in today’s society. Let us name but a few key reasons.
- It provides a higher level of efficiency: your enterprize’s custom-tailored application made by a Florida mobile app development company will grow as your business grows.
- Improved customer relationship: with an app of your own, it will be so much easier for you to connect with your customers and users. You can send personalized messages and updates to them. And they will provide feedback in real-time, which can greatly expand the trust and satisfaction with communication.
- Increase of brand visibility: it is often said that people without profiles on social networks do not exist. This also goes for businesses not having their own app – and then some!
- Access to a vast market of consumers and users: Apple and Google wield two gargantuan app stores that have millions of apps and hundreds of millions of users visiting them daily. Internet’s border-deleting powers are helping brands reach previously remote markets and target audiences.
- User information retrieval and keeping: high-quality mobile apps have means of collecting and keeping data about your customers that you can use to get to know them. This can greatly streamline your business so you can adjust your strategy towards certain groups of customers.
- Maintenance is easy: Florida mobile app development companies can let you have full control over your app and manage it from the backend administrative panel.
- Higher scalability: as your business grows, a mobile app made for you only will be able to handle this rise of resources and processes.
Florida mobile app development companies are right at the vanguard of app developing evolution and revolution. They have direct access to millions of non-biased testers that can put their features and functionalities to test.
How Much Do Florida App Development Companies Charge For Their Work?
As is the custom in wider USA, Florida mobile app development companies also charge from $100 to $150 per hour for their services. That is the general price range, however: the final cost will always depend on numerous other factors listed below.
- The mobile platform you want to have the app created for (iOS, Android, Windows, hybrid, etc.)
- Complexity of the app and its functionalities (simple, middle-of-the-road of complex apps differ in cost)
- How elaborate its design is
- Security mechanisms and its updates
- Depth of analytics to be used
- Backend and content management system
- Number of pages
- Lifecycle management
- Social media integration and user-feedback features
- API integration
- Other functionalities such as camera, ratings and reviews etc.
How To Pick The Best Florida App Development Company For Your Business?
Here are some tips on how to find the best Florida mobile app development company.
- Developer’s expertise: Try to identify the app developer with the most expertise and contact them – of course, as long as you can afford their services.
- Innovation capacities: Mobile app users are very much on the trendy side of things and they value inventiveness a lot.
- Their level of marketing involvement: Best Florida mobile app development companies will want to go that extra mile and take direct responsibility for the marketing of your app that is, after all, their brainchild.
- Security and maintenance: You want to have a partner that is reliable in terms of updating your app with the latest security measures.
- Project visualization: Florida mobile app development companies that are worth your time and budget will plan and visualize the app down to the last detail.
9 Questions To Ask A Florida App Development Company Before Hiring Them
- Will our company’s team of marketers and managers be involved in the development process and will you listen to their suggestions?
- Do you have an up-to-date portfolio of all your previous works that are similar to what we want?
- Show us the testimonies and reviews by your previous clients and users who are utilizing your products.
- Do you offer services after the app is developed and released and do you take care of its integrity and success while it’s on the market?
- What level of research will your team undertake in order to define the right features that could help our business grow?
- Who will be working on our app project and who is our direct point of contact?
- Is your team prepared to be agile and work on changes and testing during the process?
- What is your crisis management plan and how will the project be kept on track?
- Can you define the precise cost of this project?
Florida mobile app development companies come in all shapes and sizes and it’s up to you to define the scope of your mobile app, its purpose and level of complexity.
From there, it would be much easier for you to find an ideal partner that can respond to your needs.
This page provides a perfect starting point for this! Do not miss out on the opportunity to browse our definitive list of Florida mobile app development companies above. Use filters such as their expertise, average rate, team size, location and others and commence a partnership that can change your business for the better!