Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Digital Silk specializes in designing and developing high-end mobile applications, as well as websites and software solutions. Their teams work with clients of all sizes and have developed projects to world-renowned brands such as Amazon, NFL and AT&T.
Top Mobile App Developers In Florida
Our team of experts has researched the best mobile app developers in Florida to help you find a reliable business partner. Here are the top three:
Prototype specializes in custom mobile app development while offering various services including business model validation, UX/UI design, testing and maintenance. They have worked with global brands like Microsoft, GUESS and HUGO BOSS. Some of the industries they serve are automotive, fashion, logistics and retail.
Best Mobile App Developers In Florida Of 2020
Here’s an extended list of the best app development companies in Miami that offer cutting-edge apps to meet your business needs. Compare companies based on their average cost of services and team size, and visit their websites to review their portfolios.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|2. Prototype||https://prototype.net||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$25,000+|
|3. Viacoding||http://viacoding.co||Florida||Under 49||$30/hr||$25,000+|
|4. Big Drop Inc||https://www.bigdropinc.com||Florida||100 - 249||$125/hr||$50,000+|
|5. Ziggle Tech Inc.||https://www.ziggletech.com||Florida||50 - 99||$65/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Cappen||http://www.cappen.com||Florida||Under 49||$60/hr||$10,000+|
|7. Itexus||https://itexus.com||Florida||50 - 99||$30/hr||$10,000+|
|8. PROPEROS||https://properos.com||Florida||50 - 99||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|9. InfinixSoft||http://www.infinixsoft.com||Florida||Under 49||$50/hr||$25,000+|
|10. CREATIVE MINDWORKS||https://creativemindworks.com||Florida||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Smash Interactive Agency||https://smashinteractiveagency.com||Florida||50 - 99||$35/hr||$1,000+|
|12. Proximity||https://www.proximitycr.com/our-services||Florida||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire|
|13. Sprinble||https://sprinble.com||Florida||Under 49||$20/hr||$10,000+|
|14. JatApp||https://jatapp.com||Florida||100 - 249||$35/hr||$10,000+|
|15. Global Mind||http://www.globalmind360.com||California||250 - 499||$50/hr||$10,000+|
|16. VirtualNet Marketing Digital||http://virtualnet.mx||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|17. Dogo Creativo, Corp||http://www.dogocreativo.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|18. KitRUM||https://kitrum.com||Florida||100 - 249||$50/hr||$10,000+|
|19. Brave People||http://bravepeople.co||Florida||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|20. WeDoWebApps||https://www.wedowebapps.com||Florida||Under 49||$15/hr||$1,000+|
|21. Next Big Technology||https://nextbigtechnology.com||Arizona||Under 49||$20/hr||$1,000+|
|22. Decipher Zone Softwares||https://decipherzone.com||India||50 - 99||$10/hr||Under $1,000|
|23. Oruga Studio||https://orugastudio.com||Florida||Under 49||$45/hr||$1,000+|
|24. Core Media Concepts||https://www.coremobileapps.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
What Is Unique About App Development Companies In Miami And Greater Florida?
Similarly to other agencies in the world, a mobile app development company in Florida specializes in designing and developing mobile apps using different programming languages.
However, research also shows that PHP app development companies in Miami are also becoming more and more popular.
Florida’s world-famous regions, cities and lifestyle attract people and businesses alike. This is one of the reasons why some of the country’s best app development talent chooses Miami and greater Florida as their hub.
What sets app development companies in Miami apart is their deep knowledge of the local market, their understanding of the multi-ethnic and bilingual audience.
What’s more, the market they operate in is also one of the most competitive ones. This is why they always stay on top of emerging trends and incorporate them into their strategies to provide their clients with cutting-edge apps.
Focus On Miami Developers’ Expertise
Miami-based app developers are particularly skilled in:
- User experience: In order to stay on track with changing climate on the international market, Florida mobile app development companies always conduct very thorough research to better understand what is it that factors into a preferable user experience. This allows them to tell which features and functionalities to implement and how to integrate them into a design that’s both attractive and easy to navigate.
- QA testing: Mobile app developers in Miami also work diligently on conducting quality assurance tests over features and functionalities of the apps they’re making. Thus, they make sure that bugs, errors and other UX related problems are avoided.
- Technical support: Top mobile app developers in Florida establish meaningful relationships with their clients by working on their app post-release. Once apps are launched, they need maintenance, optimizations, adjustments, upgrades and all kinds of tweaking. So, these agencies are there to provide their customers with extra care in order to keep their apps running smoothly.
So, during your search, make sure you hire an app developer in Florida who offers post-launch support, focuses on UX and always tests for functionality.
What Does A Mobile App Development Company In Florida Do?
The primary responsibilities of mobile app developers in Florida include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile app development
- Mobile responsive web design
- User experience
- Product roadmap
- Testing and QA services
- Post-launch maintenance
- And more
Mobile app developers in Miami work with organizations of all types and sizes, both nationally and worldwide.
They particularly serve the locally dominant industries including tourism, agriculture, international trade, aerospace and aviation, life sciences and finance. (Investopedia)
However, they also have experience in many other fields such as:
- Food & beverage
- And more
How Much Do Mobile App Developers In Florida Charge?
Mobile app developers in Florida approximately charge from $30 to $125 per hour for their services.
That is the general price range, however, the final cost will always depend on several other factors including:
- The mobile platform you want to have the app created for
- The complexity of the app and its functionalities (simple, middle-of-the-road of complex apps differ in cost)
- How elaborate its design is
- The security mechanisms and its updates
- The depth of analytics to be used
- The backend and content management system
- The number of pages
- The lifecycle management
- The social media integration and user-feedback features
- The API integration
- Other functionalities such as camera, ratings and reviews, etc.
What Are The Different Types Of App Development Companies In Miami?
We can classify mobile app developers in Florida by:
- Operating system: Mobile app developers in Miami specialize in creating apps for the iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry Android platforms.
- Expertise: These experts also have experience in creating different types of apps including cross platform, hybrid, web apps and more.
- Industry: Every mobile app development company in Florida is skilled in different fields. However, they mostly serve the tourism, finance and agriculture industries.
5 Reasons To Hire An App Development Agency In Florida
Here are the top five benefits of working with an app developer in Florida:
- Increased brand visibility: An app developer in Miami can help you create a cutting-edge app that will attract your audience’s attention, increase your visibility and improve your brand image.
- Reaching the local audience: An app development agency in Florida not only speaks your language but they also know your target market and competition the best. So, they can combine their understanding of your local ecosystem and their expertise in app design and development to come up with an exceptional product.
- Improved customer service: Mobile app developers in Florida can also help you connect with your customers and users. With a high-end app, you can send personalized messages, updates and promotions which can greatly expand the trust and satisfaction in your audience.
- Access to the latest trends: Mobile app developers in Miami are always on top of the emerging trends and they can incorporate app design and development best practices to keep your app up-to-date.
- User information retrieval: App development companies in Miami can also create high-quality products that have a means of collecting and keeping data about your customers. This allows you to get to know your clients better, learn about their likes or dislikes and use this info to meet their needs and make them keep returning.
How To Choose The Best App Development Agency In Florida For Your Business
Here are some tips on how to find the right app developer in Miami:
- Developer’s expertise: Try to identify the app developer in Florida with the most expertise and contact them – of course, as long as you can afford their services.
- Innovation capacities: Mobile app users are very much on the trendy side of things and they value inventiveness a lot.
- Their level of marketing involvement: Some of the best Florida mobile app development companies will have specialized app marketing resources in-house.
- Security and maintenance: You want to have a partner that is reliable in terms of updating your app with the latest security measures, fixing bugs and any other issues that arise after the post-launch.
- Project visualization: Florida mobile app development companies that are worth your time and budget will plan and visualize the app down to the last detail.
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing A Mobile App Development Company
Here are a few important questions to ask on your first interview with every potential app development agency in Florida:
- Do you have an up-to-date portfolio of all your previous works that are similar to what we require?
- Can you show us the testimonies and reviews by your previous clients and users who are utilizing your products?
- Bearing in mind that some of your team members are based in offices around the world, how will your organizational setup affect the development process?
- Do you offer services after the app is developed and released and do you take care of its integrity and success while it’s on the market?
- What level of research will your team undertake in order to define the right features that could help our business grow?
- Who will be working on our app project and who is our direct point of contact?
- Is your team prepared to be agile and work on changes and testing during the process?
- What is your crisis management plan and how will the project be kept on track?
- What is the deadline for the project?
- Can you define the precise cost of our app?
Mobile app developers in Florida can be a great choice for your app development project because of their deep understanding of the local ecosystem, bilingual target market and vast competition.
They create cutting-edge apps that not only catch the eyes of your audience, but they also improve your brand image and increase customer loyalty.
To find the right app developer in Florida for your app design and development project:
- Go through the portfolios of the potential agencies and search for developers who are innovative and have experience in your industry.
- Ask for a price estimate and post-launch maintenance fees to see which of them can fit your budget.
- Set interviews and ask the top mobile app developers in Florida a set of questions to see how communicative and experienced they are in the field.
We wish you the best of luck!